What Can I Do on This Site?
Mar 20th, 2009 | By Tony Stoltzfus | Category: Top Coaching Searches
Ten Cool Things You Can Do at CCC
- Learn about what coaching is and how it is used from top coaches.
- Search through hundreds of articles on coaching-related topics. You can use the menu bar at the top to search by category, the search box, or the keyword list on the sidebar of the home page.
- Find Your niche in the “Community” section in the menu bar above.
- Join a niche community and connect with other coaches in your area of interest (use the radio buttons to choose the community you are interested in when you register).
- Create a feed that e-mails new posts to you automatically (you are signed-up automatically when you register).
- Comment on a post that interests you (you’ll need to register first). Commenting is simple: just find the comments box below any post and type in what you want to say.
- Contribute a tool or article in your area of interest.
- Add this site to your RSS feeds to get regular updates. You can get a feed for the whole site, or just choose the interest areas you want to be kept up to date on.
- Find a new coaching tool or skill in our tools section.
- Find out what’s going on in coaching with our events calendar.
Leave a Comment
You must be
to post a comment.